Information and precautions to be observed
The most important current regulations:
- The university is fully open again, also for the general public. Registration at the entrances is no longer necessary
- In the buildings and on the campus: maintain a social distance of 1.5m. Masks are compulsory in the public circulation areas in the buildings.
- In the winter semester 2021/2022, teaching and examinations will take place predominantly onsite while taking the 3G rule into account. Large-scale lectures and seminars will continue to be held primarily digitally or in hybrid form.
- In the University library (UB), Main University Hall, and other places in the university, workstations can once more be used on a large scale (but only by students of Bielefeld University). A booking is still necessary in the UB.
- Individual service and advice centres (e.g., the Infopunkt, the Central Student Advisory Service, the Student Office, or the examination offices) are once again available with a personal service on campus. Please refer to the respective websites for opening hours and conditions of use.
Information on library use can be found here: https://www.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/ub/coronavirus/